For more information about giving opportunities, please contact Jay Ross, Executive Director, at 216-831-6555 ext. 107 or Paula Botkin, accounting, at 216-831-6555 ext 109 if you would like to make a contribution by phone.
A full list of named funds is available here.
There are many way to support B’nai Jeshurun with your philanthropy and we appreciate all gifts, small and large. Each year, the generosity of our members and other donors enables us to further our mission “to ensure the flourishing of Jewish life through educational, social and conservative religious experiences in a warm and dynamic community.”
- Major Gifts support capital projects such as our Courtyard Renovation, special initiatives, or create new programs.
- A strong Endowment allows B’nai Jeshurun to achieve our greatest goals in the coming decades by creating a perpetual income source we can rely on for generations to come. Whether an outright gift today, a planned giving tool like a gift annuity, or a bequest upon one’s passing, endowment support of B’nai Jeshurun ensures a lasting legacy and an enduring impact.
- The Mahar Campaign provides vital operating support through our annual campaign. The Mahar Campaign is your opportunity to say that B’nai Jeshurun is not just an organization of which you are a member, but of which you are a supporter…a donor…a champion.
- Ner Tamid is a group of dedicated members of B’nai Jeshurun Congregation who have stepped forward to make a difference in the present and future of the congregation through their enhanced annual financial commitment to the synagogue.
- Tribute Contributions are made throughout the year to honor the memory of loved ones or to celebrate special occasions and accomplishments of family and friends.
- Congregants, friends and community members can dedicate a leaf on our Tree of Life in support of the synagogue's education program.
- Planned Gifts, such as bequests and charitable gift annuities, provide a legacy for future generations.
Donations made be made online (via credit card or electronic check), by phone (216-831-6555 ext. 109), or by sending a check payable to “B’nai Jeshurun Congregation” to 27501 Fairmount Blvd, Pepper Pike, OH 44124. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent of the law. Donations will be acknowledged to the individual/family and a listing of donations is published in our monthly Tidings bulletin.